Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

36 week appt today. Lost a pound from my appt 2 weeks ago. Maon's heart rate was normal but I forgot to ask...bad momma! Measuring on time. Got my GBS test done. Dr. L checked me and I'm 1.5cm dilated and 50% or more effaced/thinned out he said. So a tiny bit more progression since Thursday night when I was in L&D triage. He said to expect Mason to be born around the same time as Austin or earlier since that is typically how it goes with subequent pregnancies. Based on my continued contractions off & on he guessed later this week/weekend he may make his arrival. Still had me schedule an appt for one week though just in case!

The back pain has been horrible!!! By the end of the day I can hardly walk without shooting pain. I have a bad feeling that this labor is going to be more painful than with Austin but we'll see. Dr. L said its likely from lifting Austin so much but he didn't know for sure. Contractions have been anywhere from 8 to 18 minutes apart when I do have them. Still not regular and I wonder if they will be...they never got timeable/regular with Austin til they broke my water.

Scheduled to work tomorrow night and Saturday night. Austin has his pedi appt Wednesday and my birthday is Thursday. Eventful week but we would be more than happy to add me going into labor to the mix!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background