OB appt today. Officially have gained more than I did with Austin...ugg. Oh well...I'm assuming I'll be busy enough after I deliver that the weight will just come off! I'm measuring on time and Mason's heart rate was 130. He is still head down and has rotated so that his back is along my left side now. Feeling so much pressure ...really hope he will be here at the end of the month. It's near impossible to bend over now and picking up Austin is getting quite difficult! GBS test at my next appt in 2 weeks and he will also start checking for dilation/effacment then as well. Heartburn hasn't been as horrible the last few days so that's nice. Still taking my pepcid twice a day though just in case!
Austin's fever has been gone since Saturday and he also had another new molar come through on the bottom on the other side of the one that he got last week. He still seems a lil cranky the last couple days but I think it may be more teeth related. Forgot to mention he weighed 27lbs at his ill child appt last week. We go for his 18mt appt on the 20th ...interested to see his weight...and his length! Andy had him stand up against his growth chart on the wall and he appears to be 30 inches. :) He also knows where his belly, nose and ears are too now. He's known belly for a long time and nose for about 2 weeks. Added in ears last week and are now working on hair/head. So he will meet his 3 body parts by 18mts milestone that his doc has. He is learning really fast lately!
Submitted my application (& $300!) to take my exam/boards. Waiting for approval to test and then I can schedule it. The paperwork for credentialing/privileges/prescriptive authority/billing is insane! There is so much to fill out...not to mention there's a fee for everything. Hopefully the hospital is fast at reimbursement because this is crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Decided not to put the NICU notes on here since th...
- Mason's Birth Story--the highlights: ~2 pm Stronge...
- Stayed tuned for Mason's birth story and NICU upda...
- Austin had his 18 month appt today with the Pedi. ...
- 36 week appt today. Lost a pound from my appt 2 we...
- Happy 18 months to Austin Jacob!! :) He is growin...
- Experienced a trip to L&D triage this evening. I s...
- So much going on lately.... Feeling frustrated st...
- OB appt today. Officially have gained more than I ...
-
▼
June
(9)



No comments:
Post a Comment