Austin had his 18 month appt today with the Pedi. :) He did pretty well considering he's starting to remember that the nurse does the shots! Luckily he only needed one and he's now done with vaccines until he's 5! YAY!
He is 26lbs 14oz (65th%), 30.75in long (10th%) and his head is 19 5/8in (95th%). Growing, growing, growing! :)
He loves Dr. Camille! He immediately started pointing out his body parts to her like a good boy. She said he is a smartie ...he started waving bye-bye near the end of our conversation and she said that is great because he is able to tell by listening when a convo is about over. :) Proud mamma! She said to hold off on toilet training (I'm not in a rush anyways) until he is able to tell us he pooped. Gave us a handout on a good way to start the process and what to expect for when the time is right. He doesn't go back to see her again until he's 2! Crazy! Of course, he'll still see her everytime we bring Mason in. :)
Still having contractions off and on but nothing regular (work was a little more difficult to handle than usual)...maybe I'll go into labor tomorrow and Mason & I will share a birthday?! Gotta go downtown and get fingerprinted & get my background check done for the state for NP stuff. Its neverending with the crap that I need to do and new things keep popping up it feels like!! Got my "approval to test" letter from the NCC so I can schedule my test between now and Sept 20th it said. Still planning to take it in August. Got a call from Helen deVos Childrens hospital in Grand Rapids, MI but Andy doesnt really want me to take the interview since he doesnt want to move to Michigan ...or at least not there. Its 3 hours away. I think the only city he would move to in MI is Ann Arbor since he's a huge U of M fan. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
June
(9)
- Decided not to put the NICU notes on here since th...
- Mason's Birth Story--the highlights: ~2 pm Stronge...
- Stayed tuned for Mason's birth story and NICU upda...
- Austin had his 18 month appt today with the Pedi. ...
- 36 week appt today. Lost a pound from my appt 2 we...
- Happy 18 months to Austin Jacob!! :) He is growin...
- Experienced a trip to L&D triage this evening. I s...
- So much going on lately.... Feeling frustrated st...
- OB appt today. Officially have gained more than I ...
-
▼
June
(9)



No comments:
Post a Comment