Had my lovely internal ultrasound...highly recommend it if you wanna be violated by a wand! lol :) Anyways..the tech had a little trouble getting a good visual on my right ovary at first but said that everything looked normal to her. Dr.L will read the images and either call me today (unlikely) or early next week.
Checked out 2 books from the library on Infertility...I've learned a lot from 2 of the girls at work that I talk to that have been through this but it'll be nice to read about things as well.
In other news..my cousin Stephanie had her baby boy!! Matthew Thomas arrived yesterday (2 weeks early)! They are home now and doing great. :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Can't believe November is almost over. 2009 is fly...
- Happy Birthday to Andy!! :)
- We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Ours was...
- Bedding :)
- ARRGGHH....that's what I want to say right now.In ...
- Finally Friday...but we don't have much planned..l...
- Still no word from the doc and nothing in the mail...
- Still no word from the doc. I waited on hold for a...
- While reading my Infertility book tonight...I read...
- No news from the doc today. Maybe tomorrow. I am g...
- No word yet from Dr. L...if he doesn't call soon I...
- Had my lovely internal ultrasound...highly recomme...
- Another girl at work had a miscarriage. :( She was...
- Time for an update for those wanting one!Today was...
- Going back to using the ovulation predictor kits t...
- Hoping & Praying for a "little turkey." :)
- Really hope that November is our lucky month. "Thi...
- I'm turning down the St. Vincent NICU job...the of...
- Found out yesterday that St. Vincent who has been ...
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment