Starting 150mg of Clomid tomorrow through Saturday. Ultrasound on Feb 25th at 9:30am. Please pray for good follicle growth. This is emotionally draining.
In other news...our new stove and refrigerator are being delivered today! Andy has the day off so he gets to help the delivery guys. We decided to use part of our tax return to get a little nicer appliances to help the resale value for when we go to sell the house. We may or may not get a new dishwasher in the future...ours isn't that old.
I may just be a little dorky and post pics later when I get home from work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
February
(21)
- The first 2 weeks of this cycle went fast...now th...
- Here's the update that some may have been waiting ...
- My poor Lacy had to go to the vet today.Her right ...
- Congrats to Abbey who is expecting baby # 2 in Oct...
- Well we had all 5 dogs together at my parents toni...
- Only one more night of taking this crazy medicine!...
- So frustrated with life.Really trying to be optimi...
- This cycle is going by faster than what I thought ...
- There are 2 better pics on facebook. This blogger ...
- Starting 150mg of Clomid tomorrow through Saturday...
- Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!We went out to brea...
- While I'm Waiting - John Waller I'm waitingI'm wai...
- Very shitty start to my day.Woke up and my period ...
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everythi...
- "Be where you are." - John Suici"Nature does not h...
- Colts lost. :( Not good.Getting soo impatient abou...
- Go Colts! :)
- Adjusted my ticker since I won't be testing on CD ...
- Starting to feel really nervous. We really want th...
- Ugg...I feel bad for such a long ranting post. I d...
- Wow just wow is all I can say sometimes about peop...
-
▼
February
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment