Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Austin's weight check went well today. :) He is 8lbs 5oz ..so he didn't gain a whole lot from last Monday (goal is 3-5oz a week for this age group) but the doctor was happy with it. I think he is just going to be a little boy. We will go back Jan 25th for another weight check since his next regular appt isn't until Feb 16th and they like to keep an eye on breastfed babies weight. Fine by me..I like that they are cautious. :) Weight checks are complimentary anyways in case I do want to take him in more often than scheduled so that's nice too! She also said it's ok to let him have the one stretch of 5 hours that he's been wanting to do at night now. So that's good! :)

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

Yay for sleep! Can't believe AJ is almost 1 month already!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background