First week of class & clinicals went well. :) We have 2 presentations that we have to do for class this semester...good thing theres only 4 of us in this speciality because I don't like talking in front of a group! Clinicals at Ball Memorial started out way better than I expected. I even got to go to a c-section and high risk delivery the first day! They are hiring at the moment so maybe I will be able to get a job there in May. :)
Austin did great for the 3 days in a row that he had to be with someone else! So glad he had fun with his Aunt Kelly & cousin Camden on Weds & Thurs and then he, of course, had a great time with my parents on Friday. My dad was technically "in charge" of watching him while my mom worked from home since she doesn't have any more vaca days til Feb 23rd. Thankfully my dad still has some days to use so he will be watching Austin on Fridays til Mom can. :)
Austin LOVES to be read to lately. He brings book after book to Andy or I. Sometimes it's the same book a few times in a row....so we have several memorized now. Haha!!
This pregnancy seems to be going kinda slow...hopefully it'll speed up now that I have class work to fill up any free time that I may have! My belly also doesn't seem to be as big as it was with Austin...worrisome at times but I've been measuring on time so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
January
(6)
- I usually hate to wish the time away...but I am re...
- This week flew by. Crazy. Now I am just tired!! Cl...
- First week of class & clinicals went well. :) We h...
- Happy 13 months to Austin!! :) He is so sweet and ...
- Austin had his second eye doctors appt today. (fir...
- Less than 2 weeks til class/clinicals start. Not r...
-
▼
January
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment