Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy (belated) one month to Mason Andrew! :)

Mason is starting to be more alert now and is falling into some sort of a routine/schedule. He was 8lbs 5oz on Friday. We go back for a quick weight check August 2nd to see if his Zantac dose needs increasing (she thinks it will by then). For the last week he has been sleeping from 11pm to 3:30 or 4am! Very nice. :) He is fairly fussy in the late evening (6-9ish pm)...which can be a bit tiring. Really starting to like his baths which we've been doing every other night. I find that he does calm down easier on those nights so I think we'll start trying to do them every night like Austin. Makes for more work obviously but oh well!

Austin got his first "big boy" haircut today...we went to Great Clips and they cut off all the curls and really made the rest of it short. The girl was extremely fast and did a great job! He was pretty nervous and started crying a few times. I think he is used to his Aunt Cassie. :)

I've finally got all my fees paid and the rest of my paperwork submitted for credentialing & privileges for work. Long process. The peeps that decide everything meet again on Monday (they meet once a month). Hopefully all my stuff is approved the first time around. There is a possibility that I wont have to do the on call hours....or at least not right away. That would be fabulous! I'll know about that next month. They also still havent finished deciding my salary & benefits....that makes me a bit frustrated. Hopefully its all finished soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background