Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Life has been a little busy and lately I am to tired to get on the computer haha! Figured I owed an update though. :)

We had our big OB appointment Tuesday and found out we are having a girl! :) Everything looks great as far as her health. She is measuring small though (20-30th%). My OB said not to worry just yet and she will continue to keep measuring my belly like usual and if I start measuring behind in that respect then we will do another ultrasound. I'm happy everything looks great and there are no issues except a possible smaller baby.

Austin & Mason are doing great!! I had another 4 day in a row work week so that was difficult to be away that much. Austin pooped on the potty today and told Andy that he was going to go get a new train when I got home haha! :) Hopefully soon he will stop pooping as soon as he gets his nighttime diaper on! Mason also thinks he's ready to start potty training so we might do a practice run these next 3 days to see if that's really the case. They are growing tooooo fast!

Now its time to start cleaning out the spare room and turning it into a nursery! We are pretty sure the theme will be a vintage ballerina one. Andy really doesn't want to paint...the walls are a light tan like the rest of the house (minus the boys rooms). We are also still planning to use the girl name we have had picked for years: Giselle Grace. Not after the supermodel...Giselle is a famous ballet for those that dont already know. ;) I've always like the name and we both like the uniqueness of it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background