Quick updates---
--Had another appointment yesterday and I am still 0.5 cm dilated with a soft cervix. Felt progressivly more uncomfortable all week but I guess it didn't change anything ha! I am uncomfortable more than I am comfortable so that's real fab when you are trying to keep a smiling face and pleasant attitude. Go back again on Thursday.
--Got the boys hair cuts, Andy's birthday presents bought & the laundry caught up these 2 days off.
--Also bought Austin's birthday party invites this morning! Crazy that he is going to be 4 next month!! We are just having another small party like we've been doing with birthdays now...less stress & less cost but still surrounded by those that love us. :)
--Working tomorrow then it's my 4 day stretch off of work...but it'll be busy with a haircut Monday, 3 work meetings this week, a NNP interview at work, OB appt then back to work Friday & Saturday.
--Maternity leave please come soon...frequently counting down how many days left til her due date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(38)
-
▼
November
(6)
- --So uncomfortable...back and hip pain make me wal...
- --No change at this mornings OB appt. Still 1.5cm ...
- A little catching up since I see the blog has had ...
- --Had my 36 week appointment today. :) My doc was ...
- Quick updates--- --Had another appointment yester...
- Just a short quick update before I start another b...
-
▼
November
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment