Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The first 2 weeks of this cycle went fast...now the last 2 weeks are starting to go slow. Figures!

I'm still sore but it's better than it was yesterday so maybe I will be completly pain free by tomorrow. It'll be nice to wear my jeans without my lower abdomen feeling like a ton of pressure is being put on it.

We got a new scale today and my weight is depressing! The fertility drugs are notorious for making you gain weight. I really didn't think it would happen as bad to me (guess I'm naive) but a lot of it is water retention or so I think.

I can test on CD 28 Dr. L said but I'll prolly try to hold out til CD 30 since the longer you wait the more accurate the test is. Just praying that this cycle works...maybe 3rd times a charm (with Clomid).

If not it's on to cycle # 7....yuck!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

praying for you girlie! and if you have abdominal pain later and feel really bloated you are probably implanting! I could actually feel it! I am thinking about you!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background