Very shitty start to my day.
Woke up and my period had started. Why couldn't my body have cooperated this time?
Plan: Emailing Dr. L's nurse to have him call in a script for 150mg of Clomid. Scheduling a follicle study for Feb 25th or 26th.
If this round doesn't work then I will be more upset because Andy wants to take a break after this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
February
(21)
- The first 2 weeks of this cycle went fast...now th...
- Here's the update that some may have been waiting ...
- My poor Lacy had to go to the vet today.Her right ...
- Congrats to Abbey who is expecting baby # 2 in Oct...
- Well we had all 5 dogs together at my parents toni...
- Only one more night of taking this crazy medicine!...
- So frustrated with life.Really trying to be optimi...
- This cycle is going by faster than what I thought ...
- There are 2 better pics on facebook. This blogger ...
- Starting 150mg of Clomid tomorrow through Saturday...
- Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!We went out to brea...
- While I'm Waiting - John Waller I'm waitingI'm wai...
- Very shitty start to my day.Woke up and my period ...
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everythi...
- "Be where you are." - John Suici"Nature does not h...
- Colts lost. :( Not good.Getting soo impatient abou...
- Go Colts! :)
- Adjusted my ticker since I won't be testing on CD ...
- Starting to feel really nervous. We really want th...
- Ugg...I feel bad for such a long ranting post. I d...
- Wow just wow is all I can say sometimes about peop...
-
▼
February
(21)



No comments:
Post a Comment