Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here's the update that some may have been waiting for. :)

Left side was lazy as usual...should we even expect it to cooperate?

Right side has one that is 20mm. So I was able to get my trigger injection this morning! Yay for that!

Also ...the tech didn't use any gel this time around...she said she has read a couple of studies that show it could potentially kill sperm. Why the heck haven't the other techs said anything? I went to the Parkview North office today instead of the Dupont office since that's where Dr. L was today. Maybe I need to educate the other girls...lol!

Now I just gotta relax and prepare for the ovulation pain/soreness.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah! So glad to hear that the right side cooperated! :-)

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I am hoping that everything goes well for you...I hate waiting and I'm sure you like it even less!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background