Starting to feel really nervous. We really want this cycle to work.
If it doesn't Andy said we could try one more cycle with the highest dose of Clomid and then he wants to take a 4 month break. :( It's hard to think about that due to the fact that I wasn't ovulating on my own when we were trying before the fertility drugs.
Thank you for the continued prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
February
(21)
- The first 2 weeks of this cycle went fast...now th...
- Here's the update that some may have been waiting ...
- My poor Lacy had to go to the vet today.Her right ...
- Congrats to Abbey who is expecting baby # 2 in Oct...
- Well we had all 5 dogs together at my parents toni...
- Only one more night of taking this crazy medicine!...
- So frustrated with life.Really trying to be optimi...
- This cycle is going by faster than what I thought ...
- There are 2 better pics on facebook. This blogger ...
- Starting 150mg of Clomid tomorrow through Saturday...
- Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!We went out to brea...
- While I'm Waiting - John Waller I'm waitingI'm wai...
- Very shitty start to my day.Woke up and my period ...
- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everythi...
- "Be where you are." - John Suici"Nature does not h...
- Colts lost. :( Not good.Getting soo impatient abou...
- Go Colts! :)
- Adjusted my ticker since I won't be testing on CD ...
- Starting to feel really nervous. We really want th...
- Ugg...I feel bad for such a long ranting post. I d...
- Wow just wow is all I can say sometimes about peop...
-
▼
February
(21)



4 comments:
You said it's hard to think about taking a 4 month break and trying again without the help of the doctor... well don't even bother thinking about it! Know why?! Cause it's gonna work this time; and if it doesn't then it definitely will next time once you've taken the highest dose!!! :-)
I really hope so. Thanks for always reading and commenting on the blog Erica. See ya soon I hope!
we should test on the same day! jk though because I think you can test before me! I was thinking about doing an early one on Valentine's Day! I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday and giving you a great big hug!!!
No problem!
Hey, if you need some girly time let me know! We haven't gone to Starbucks just the two of us in a while! :-)
Post a Comment