Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow just wow is all I can say sometimes about people that I encounter in my day to day life. I know that my life might seem to be a bit obsessed with babies and infertility and the whole nine yards right now.

Does that mean that I don't deserve to have a place to vent or to update? If you honestly don't care to read the updates or don't think that I should be upset by anything than just DONT read the blog. Duh!

While reading books about infertility, I have come across a list of things not to say to someone who is infertile. Each of the 3 books has suggested to list it somewhere for friends/family. I really don't want to do that. I don't want to seem childish/immature/coldhearted.

Yes, I understand that most questions are asked out of curiosity and I honestly don't mind answering questions and educating people. But please stop telling me to relax! and the biggest kicker...don't tell me that your life is worse than mine. I don't want to compare lives!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background