Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2015

Before I start this Friday's post I want to give a small update....we figured out the rest of my maternity leave stuff and I will be able to stay off my full time!! :) So happy!!

-----5 on Friday-----

1. Giselle is 2 months old now!! Will do a full 2 month post after her 2 mt peds appt which isn't til Feb 13 due to her doctors crazy busy schedule and the fact that she's off next week. Hate not having things scheduled "on time" because it ended up making her 4, 6 and 9 mt appts all off since they have to be scheduled a certain amount of time apart. So she will actually be closer to 2.5 mts old for her appt. ugg to my ocd! She is up to 10lbs as of last Friday so I'm guessing even more by now. Will know her weight again next week when we go into the hospital for her surgery. She has been restless last few days so pray that nothing is up and its just a phase.

2. Week went fast again...I know I say that every week but what the heck..can't we have a boring slow week ha?!

3. Andy had 2 interviews with Tru Green this week. Job sounds promising but the hours would suck big time (12-8pm). He has applied 3 other places recently so we are hoping one of them calls soon so that he has options and doesn't feel obligated to take this job if offered.

4. Austin and Mason seem to be less stir crazy this week thankfully. Winter weather and toddlers do not mix! Austin played with his spirograph toy for a while today and when he was done he asked me if I would put the picture on the refrigerator. So sweet! :)

5. My anxiety is climbing and feel like I've been having more mood swings this week. Getting nervous about my mental health last couple days. Pray for me please.

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

Is Andy not working right now?

~Ashley~ said...

No, he got laid off in May from the credit union when they did some down sizing of his branch. He was recieving unemployment $ until the end of November. It's been nice having him home and not having the daycare expense prior to me going on maternity leave. He likes to work though and wants something at least part time while he finishes school.

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background