Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2015

Had another appointment with the pediatric surgeon this morning. He said she is still doing great and he thankfully didn't change anything related to her daily dilation (I'll spare ya the details). She is also gaining weight fast so we went ahead and made one more regular appointment and scheduled her surgery. It will be February 5th at 8am. We will be on the Pediatric unit the day before (have to be there at 10am) so that she can receive a bowel prep to empty her stomach and intestines. Not looking forward to a potentially fussy baby due to her not being able to nurse! After surgery we will stay 2 days depending on how she does. Thank you for all your prayers so far and please continue to pray for her to have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery! I'm getting pretty anxious about it and really nervous about what kind of pain she will encounter.

Her reflux is also steadily getting worse. She doesn't have the other GI symptoms that would make me think milk protein allergy like Mason. I'm starting to think it could be caffeine/coffee related. Going to cut out my afternoon cup of coffee and go from there. She doesn't seem irritable but I would like to alleviate it as much as I can obviously.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background