Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Fast weekend! Saturday we spent the morning playing and hanging out (like every other day haha!) and then after Mason's nap we went to my nephews 1st birthday party! Sunday was a fairly low key day. I went to Target with Giselle in the afternoon and that was about it ha. We really need to get back to church...have not been yet with Giselle since the illness season has been pretty bad around here. Colts lost Sunday night which of course disappointed Andy. :(

This morning Giselle got her 2 month shots...boo to hearing the awful pain cry! :( Felt so bad! She did well all day and wasn't fussy like I expected. I asked the nurse to weigh her while we were there (wasn't technically a well child/ill child visit) and she is up to 10lbs exactly. Crazy!! I think her growth might slow down a little bit now since the 2 big newborn growth spurts are over. Packed away all the clean newborn sleepers today and put the 0-3 and 3 month ones in her drawer since her legs can't stretch out anymore in the newborn sized ones. Most of her newborn outfits have also been put in the to small box this past week as well. :( She has even outgrown 6 headbands so far haha! Just an FYI to those that are still in the midst of having babies...the Carters brand headbands run small! I think she has 3 (out of about 8) 0-6mts size ones from that store that still fit. It's ok though...this girl still has 10+ headbands to choose from when I remember to put one on her head!

Oh...and it must have been something in the air last week. The boys were listening much better over the weekend and were awesome today. We even got a chance to go outside for 30 minutes since the temperature wasn't super cold! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background