Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Some random thoughts on a Monday night:

-Today was very up and down...thankful it's over and tomorrow is a new day.

-Andy's vasectomy was today...I know it was the right choice for our family but its also kinda weird that we are done with the whole making babies/being pregnant part of our life.

-Work dinner tomorrow night to get to know the new Neo and NNP we just hired. Will have to ditch the leggings for real pants...good thing I bought a new pair of jeans with a gift card I got for Christmas haha..no seriously I have 2 pairs of jeans that fit and not even sure any of my dress pants fit anymore. Guess that's what happens when half the week I'm usually in scrubs (when not on maternity leave obviously ha)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background