Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Uggg so most of you probably saw my facebook status today about my screw up with maternity leave. Honestly did not know that I wouldn't get paid for all 12 weeks. There's a chance I'll need to return to work the week after Giselle's surgery versus Feb 22 (my current return to work date). I'm praying we can squeak by. Andy is thinking we may be ok but that also means we would wipe out our emergency $$. Guess that's what it's there for?! He doesn't quite share the same opinion but we'll see. My yearly bonus will also be coming next month so that would help a ton but last year it paid out on Feb 28 so I'm hoping it comes earlier in Feb this year!! Had other plans for that money though ha.

Getting very very anxious about Giselles surgery next week. I know when I explain it to people it may not sound like a big surgery ...and it technically isn't but there's still a small chance that if things don't go as planned she could end up with a colostomy. I'm also stressing about how she will do on Wednesday with only being allowed to have Pedialyte from 10am to midnight and then nothing after that (minus the liquid laxative that will make her poop all night). And of course also stressing about pain managament post surgery. Uggg :(  Also afraid we will pick up RSV while in the pediatric unit...my goal is to do 100% of her care if possible to minimize the time the nurses are in the room potentially spreading germs... (irrational fear I know but whatever).

Emotions are just running all over the place lately.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background