Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors came out yesterday at Starbucks...haven't tried any yet but I bet they will be yummy like every other year!
Andy has a half day today!! Woohoo!! :)
Still no word from Community North Hospital....so I'm assuming she went with someone who was either 1) not pregnant or 2) lived closer. She really made it seem like she was going to hire me after she checked my references. I really hope my former boss didn't say something stupid to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)
1 comment:
maybe it is a blessing in disguise not to get a job right now...Austin will be here soon!!!
Post a Comment