The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy finally emailed me back! She can offer me slightly less than part time right now and will know if her request for additional hours for me will be approved by Wednesday. The plan is for me to work 2 12 hour shifts (7p-7a) a week (which would be part time). If her request isn't approved then I will be working 1 8hour and 1 12hour shift a week (which is slightly less than part time).
The pay is more than $3/hr more than I was making at Lutheran Hospital for my base pay. The shift differential (since this is a night shift position) is a million times better (well 2x better) than Lutheran too. :) I will start in early March! Yay!!! I can't wait to be back in a Neonatal ICU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)
3 comments:
awesome Ashley! Part time with more money may work out better for you with Austin! Congrats!!!
Yay!!! Congrats Ash!! Nice addition to your holidays :) baby plus job!
Yeah! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on getting the job! :-)
Post a Comment