43 days and counting.....
We've decided that we are going to take a pregnancy test once a week until either 1)I'm pregnant or 2) my period starts... just pray..
Oh..and a common myth is that infertility and trouble getting pregnant are hereditary...sorry but no they are not. If that were the case...I would have a few kiddos running around already! Heres some info ..
"There is no evidence to support the theory that a tendency to miscarry is in any way genetically inherited. Experts reckon that around 15% of conceptions fail in the first few weeks (even before a period is missed) and a further 15% miscarry in the next two to three months. In other words, miscarriage is, sadly, very common. you may miscarry, too, but if you do, this is likely to be a random event, rather than a genetic inheritance. You are certainly not predestined by your genes to have a miscarriage. Most early miscarriages happen because either the baby or the placenta is not developing properly - not because of any supposed defect in the pregnant woman. "
FYI --- I've heard of differing percentages of miscariage depending on how far along you are from the girls at work who have been there, done that and got the info from their Dr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Contemplating taking an extended leave of absence ...
- I got the day shift position at work! I won't star...
- Finally got my period....let's see what happens fr...
- I love the girls I work with! :) There are a few (...
- I applied for a day shift position in our NICU las...
- day 44....negative test...trying not to stress abo...
- I'm spoiled rotten. :) Got to drink my favorite ki...
- 43 days and counting.....We've decided that we are...
- I had my job shadowing at St. V's Womens NICU yest...
- *** I made my blog private and am restricting the ...
- 2 quick updates:~My parents are loving their time ...
- Please pray for a friend at work that just had a m...
- Finally a nice fall day! The rainy past two days w...
- Updates:~Andy's aunt is improving more and more ea...
- Andy's aunt is making some improvements! Please co...
- Please pray for Andy's family. His aunt was taken ...
- Very sad afternoon today. My primary baby in the N...
- The life of the Coak doggies........while the owne...
- Happy October! Its 47 outside right now! Woke up t...
-
▼
October
(19)



No comments:
Post a Comment