Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The life of the Coak doggies....

....while the owners are out the dogs will play! I had to run 2 quick errands this morning so I left Larry and Lacy out of the crates (dumb move I guess). I came back to 2 destroyed ink pens. I had left them on the coffee table...out of their reach..or so I thought! I don't think they ate any of it but the plastic pieces were all over the living room.

About 5ish minutes after coming home...Larry brings me my highlighter from off the coffee table...is this a sign that maybe school work is overrated?!?

Then later today...Lacy dug a big hole in the yard...with Larry's help.... while I was cleaning the house/on the computer. It does not take her long to dig trust me! So I had muddy paws and faces to wipe off! Yes, you read that right ..faces! For some reason our dogs put their nose into everything!

Gotta love 'em!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background