I love the girls I work with! :)
There are a few (prolly 8-9 girls) that have been through what Andy and I are going through and its helped so much to open up to a couple of them and hear suggestions on what testing to get and what to be prepared for. Infertility is quite an open topic at work because most of us are so closely knit. Also was nice to hear that they get frustrated by well-meaning comments from others that aren't in that situation! Oh well...wouldnt wish this on anyone...except maybe those that have too many kids that they cant care for or the drug addicts....
In other news...I may not get the day shift job I applied for. Theres talk that a girl that works weekends wants to go to weekdays. She's been there longer than me so she would get it automatically. The jobs go only on seniority to make it fair for all. Bummer...maybe she'll change her mind or maybe another day shift one will open up in the future.
Still haven't heard anything back from St. Vincents Womens NICU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Contemplating taking an extended leave of absence ...
- I got the day shift position at work! I won't star...
- Finally got my period....let's see what happens fr...
- I love the girls I work with! :) There are a few (...
- I applied for a day shift position in our NICU las...
- day 44....negative test...trying not to stress abo...
- I'm spoiled rotten. :) Got to drink my favorite ki...
- 43 days and counting.....We've decided that we are...
- I had my job shadowing at St. V's Womens NICU yest...
- *** I made my blog private and am restricting the ...
- 2 quick updates:~My parents are loving their time ...
- Please pray for a friend at work that just had a m...
- Finally a nice fall day! The rainy past two days w...
- Updates:~Andy's aunt is improving more and more ea...
- Andy's aunt is making some improvements! Please co...
- Please pray for Andy's family. His aunt was taken ...
- Very sad afternoon today. My primary baby in the N...
- The life of the Coak doggies........while the owne...
- Happy October! Its 47 outside right now! Woke up t...
-
▼
October
(19)



1 comment:
keeping my fingers crossed for your upcoming doctor's appointment...love you!
Post a Comment