Sunday, October 4, 2009
Very sad afternoon today. My primary baby in the NICU died from multiple complications. He was born May 8th so he had been in our NICU for almost 5 months. I was able to go in today along with his evening shift primary nurse to help out during those last few hours and then be with the parents. So heartbreaking for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Contemplating taking an extended leave of absence ...
- I got the day shift position at work! I won't star...
- Finally got my period....let's see what happens fr...
- I love the girls I work with! :) There are a few (...
- I applied for a day shift position in our NICU las...
- day 44....negative test...trying not to stress abo...
- I'm spoiled rotten. :) Got to drink my favorite ki...
- 43 days and counting.....We've decided that we are...
- I had my job shadowing at St. V's Womens NICU yest...
- *** I made my blog private and am restricting the ...
- 2 quick updates:~My parents are loving their time ...
- Please pray for a friend at work that just had a m...
- Finally a nice fall day! The rainy past two days w...
- Updates:~Andy's aunt is improving more and more ea...
- Andy's aunt is making some improvements! Please co...
- Please pray for Andy's family. His aunt was taken ...
- Very sad afternoon today. My primary baby in the N...
- The life of the Coak doggies........while the owne...
- Happy October! Its 47 outside right now! Woke up t...
-
▼
October
(19)



No comments:
Post a Comment