9 or less days til testing!
Work has been insane...in more ways than one.
Very nice to see the sunshine and hear that it's going to warm up this weekend. I think we are all ready for winter to be over. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Possibly 9 more days til testing?! That would be n...
- Negatives for Sunday & Monday. $25 down the drain!...
- Negatives for Friday and Saturday on the ovulation...
- No title
- Another stinkin' negative result. But that's ok......
- Updates...Tuesday morning: ovulation predictor sti...
- The Healthcare Reform Bill passed into legislation...
- Planning to start using an ovulation predictor kit...
- Today went much, much better at work.Got to admit ...
- The first night of obedience training went well la...
- This weekend has went by quickly! I didn't do a wh...
- Ticker above....no other words.So very depressed.
- Tested this morning before Andy went to work so th...
- Lost some self-control and tested yesterday when I...
- Sooo sleepy here at work. :( This 3am-3pm is going...
- Had to work my call time last night...and I gotta ...
- 9 or less days til testing!Work has been insane......
- 10-12 more days....maybe I'll test on both days. :...
-
▼
March
(18)



1 comment:
what is going on at that place? i need the good gossip!
Post a Comment