Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The first night of obedience training went well last night. I didn't bring Lacy with me...the first night is just for the owners. I like the trainer so far...she seems knowledgeable and nice. :)

Today is going to suck! I've been in pediatrics since 3am and I'm supposed to be here all day ...til 3:30pm. I HATE floating!!!!

We either need more babies or they need less kids! We have 11 babies....pray for no more floating because no one likes it. It's so overwhelming and loud on day shift!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Glad to hear you like obedience classes so far! Now you'll just have to wait and see how Lacy likes it next week! I'm sure she'll love all the interaction with the other dogs... she'll have so much fun she won't even realize she's learning! That's how Charlie is anyways!
Sorry to hear work's not going so well for you right now. Hope it gets better sooner rather than later for you!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background