Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

This weekend has went by quickly! I didn't do a whole lot but that's ok. :)

Lacy's obedience classes start this week and I'm looking forward to that.

Also trying to focus on enjoying this process more...and really hoping that I don't drive myself crazy not knowing what's going on with my ovaries since I won't be monitored this cycle.

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

hey girlie...we need to get together soon! (hopefully a day I'm not barfing) I am gonna go to the dr tomorrow and see if she will give me some zofran or something so I can function. anyways...thinking of you!!!

Erica said...

Have fun at Obedience tonight!
My brother and his girlfriend just got a puppy and will be taking the puppy class on Tuesday nights too. Maybe you'll see them. I'm not sure what time their class is though.

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background