Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Possibly 9 more days til testing?!

That would be nice to know one way or the other that soon. It's unlikely though that I'll have another 29 day cycle. I've read in a few places that most women go back to longer cycles after taking fertility meds.

I've been praying hard though so maybe just maybe God has it in his plan for me to get pregnant with this cycle. Tomorrow will mark 8 months of trying to get pregnant. :(

The spare room is finished. :) The color is macaroon cream. It seems very bright in there now compared to the purple color that it was before. Can't wait to start actually decorating it...if ya know what I mean. We are going to be getting a fabric window shade very soon to cover the window.

Two of our flowers we planted last summer are blooming now. :) The ones that haven't bloomed yet are starting to come through the mulch! Yay for warm temperatures coming our way this weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background