Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tested this morning before Andy went to work so that he could be here during. It was negative...ugly mean tests!

Went back to sleep and woke up an hour later with horrible stomach pain that made me feel like I was going to throw up. That lasted about 15 minutes then I started feeling better. I'm taking that to mean that my stupid period is on its way. :(

Why me? What did I do to deserve this???

I'll keep ya updated. If my period doesn't come by tomorrow night then I'll test again Saturday.

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I had awful cramps when I was prego with Gracie! I was certain I was gonna start my period, keep the faith!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background