Another stinkin' negative result. But that's ok....if I have another 29 day cycle like I did the past 2 cycles then I should ovulate on Friday. We'll see.
Only working 4 hours today...scheduling committee moved around some of my hours. Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest of the spare room cleaned out. That room is finally getting painted on Saturday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Possibly 9 more days til testing?! That would be n...
- Negatives for Sunday & Monday. $25 down the drain!...
- Negatives for Friday and Saturday on the ovulation...
- No title
- Another stinkin' negative result. But that's ok......
- Updates...Tuesday morning: ovulation predictor sti...
- The Healthcare Reform Bill passed into legislation...
- Planning to start using an ovulation predictor kit...
- Today went much, much better at work.Got to admit ...
- The first night of obedience training went well la...
- This weekend has went by quickly! I didn't do a wh...
- Ticker above....no other words.So very depressed.
- Tested this morning before Andy went to work so th...
- Lost some self-control and tested yesterday when I...
- Sooo sleepy here at work. :( This 3am-3pm is going...
- Had to work my call time last night...and I gotta ...
- 9 or less days til testing!Work has been insane......
- 10-12 more days....maybe I'll test on both days. :...
-
▼
March
(18)



No comments:
Post a Comment