Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Contemplating going back to school to finish my NNP degree. If I do I would graduate in May of 2012 ...due to me taking this semester off it complicates things since some classes are only offered at certain times.

I might not even be able to start again until January (due to class availability)...there's a possiblity that I could take a class this summer but I'm not sure since there's a certain order that you must do things...I think that rings true for most degrees! I've emailed my advisor to ask her but I might end up calling her tomorrow.

Also talked to the nurse recruiter at St. Vincent. She had already sent my application to the nurse manager in the NICU so that's a good sign!

If I do go back to school and end up pregnant that will throw an additional wrench into the plans but I think I could handle it all. :)

Lots of prayers please.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background