Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

So...my life just got a bit more complicated.

It's unlikely that my unemployment will get approved. FINALLY got to talk to a real person today after trying several times this week. They said there is a 6-8 week period of time where they determine if they can approve you or deny you if you are fired. The lady said that since the hospital had a good reason to fire me that I most likely will get denied but she couldn't say for sure.

Sooo..I've already been waiting for 3 weeks since I filed the day after I got fired. I asked her what to do in the meantime while I was waiting and she said "well honey just get a job". Oh yes...why didn't I think of that?! You retarded lady!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

did you want to bitch slap her because I probably would have

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background