Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Everything looks good. :) There wasn't too much to see on the ultrasound. The tech saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. Dr. L thinks I ovulated late and that's why we couldn't hear a heartbeat today. So I will go back in one week for another ultrasound. So we get to see the baby right before vacation! :)

I survived the blood draws....4 vials! The nurse said that's the most that they will have to draw for the whole pregnancy and if everything goes well I won't need more blood drawn until around 28 weeks for the gestational diabetes screening.

Dr.L may also push my due date back by 5 days or so depending on how big the baby is on the next ultrasound.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad to hear everything went well! :-)

abbicusfinchtiger said...

glad to hear everything looks good so far! i'm jealous you will already get to see your baby twice before i see mine once!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background