Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's hard to take a break from blogging...so I'm back but only with limited news.

I had my meeting with the chief of nursing today. A member from HR was also present. I did not get my job back. :( She even had the compliance officier talk to me. I'm moving on to the next step of the grievance process which is the CEO. I have little faith that I'll get my job back at this point.

Our new washer came today! Yay for that!

I have my interview at St. Vincent Women's tomorrow morning at 11am. Going to be a long day ...about 4 hours of driving total for a 30 minute or less interview! Maybe I'll eat lunch in Indy before I make the trip back home!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Ooo! You should eat at the Cheesecake Factory while you're there! I wish there was one of those here in Fort Wayne!
Good luck with everything!!!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background