Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass the glucose test. They said they would call within 1-3 days if I failed it. If I failed...then I have to take the 3 hour test. The drink was not bad at all. Got my Rhogam shot after my labs and that hurt!!
3D ultrasound scheduled for Monday at 9am!! Kind of a bummer that they only do them at 9am because now Andy will have to go into work late. The scheduling lady said they do them before they start their day with other appts since by paying for the elective US you get 30 minutes of time. I hope he's awake for those 30 minutes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- 32 weeks today! :) Had a great weekend! I hope y...
- Added a poll about guessing Austin's weight to the...
- Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head ...
- We had a bit of a scare last night. I started havi...
- Baby Shower # 2 with Andy's family went well yeste...
- Interview went really well yesterday at Community ...
- OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my ...
- My unemployment extension was approved. Whew! I've...
- No call today from Lutheran's ER nurse manager so ...
- Thank you for your continued prayers on my job sea...
- Community North Hospital (just off of exit 1 in In...
- I had an interview today with Lutheran Hospitals E...
- We ordered our dresser/changing table combo unit t...
- Had our 3D ultrasound this morning! Austin was asl...
- I had a fabulous time at my baby shower yesterday!...
- No call yet from the OB office so it might be safe...
- Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass ...
- 28 weeks today...start of my 7th month of pregnanc...
- Happy October Everyone! :) Have a great weekend!
-
▼
October
(19)



2 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait to see the pics from the 3d ultrasound!
I'm praying that all goes well with your test and you don't have to take another one!
:-)
hope you pass girlie and i hope that i get to see you on saturday!
Post a Comment