We had a bit of a scare last night. I started having lower abdominal pain that would not go away with laying down so we headed to the ER and were sent up to Labor & Delivery. They hooked me up to the monitor & I had 2 contractions in an hour. The monitor also showed that I had an "irritable uterus" basically meaning that it was tense and "unhappy" about something. Austin was moving most of that time and his heart rate was variable going between 138 up to 160's with my tense uterus/contractions.
I also had (and still have) a fever...they tested me for a UTI and it was negative so they are not sure why I had a fever with no other illness symptoms. They checked me and I'm not dilated and Austin's head is low. Hopefully that means there is less chance of him turning now. I have an appt at 1:45 this afternoon at the office ...I'll update after that if there is anything significant going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- 32 weeks today! :) Had a great weekend! I hope y...
- Added a poll about guessing Austin's weight to the...
- Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head ...
- We had a bit of a scare last night. I started havi...
- Baby Shower # 2 with Andy's family went well yeste...
- Interview went really well yesterday at Community ...
- OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my ...
- My unemployment extension was approved. Whew! I've...
- No call today from Lutheran's ER nurse manager so ...
- Thank you for your continued prayers on my job sea...
- Community North Hospital (just off of exit 1 in In...
- I had an interview today with Lutheran Hospitals E...
- We ordered our dresser/changing table combo unit t...
- Had our 3D ultrasound this morning! Austin was asl...
- I had a fabulous time at my baby shower yesterday!...
- No call yet from the OB office so it might be safe...
- Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass ...
- 28 weeks today...start of my 7th month of pregnanc...
- Happy October Everyone! :) Have a great weekend!
-
▼
October
(19)



2 comments:
Praying for you and baby Austin! :-)
Thanks for the prayers!
Post a Comment