Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head is still quite low so they want me to go to L & D if I have 4 contractions in an hour or if they are 15 minutes apart. Had to see the NP today since my Dr was out of the office for the afternoon. She thinks the pain could be his head pushing down or against my bladder but isn't entirely sure. No strenuous activity for now. She's guessing his weight to be right around 4lbs right now based on feeling his position on the outside. That is right on track with his gestational age so that's good. Also said that Dr. L would check for dilation and where is head is at the next appt. The internal exam I had last night was not fun so I'm glad I didn't have to have it again this afternoon!
I had trace amount of protein in my urine but my blood pressure was ok so they will recheck that again at my regular appt next week on Nov 4th. They check the urine every appt...it's real fun to try not to pee on my hand now since I can't see anything with this belly!!
Prayers that Austin stays put for at least 6 more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- 32 weeks today! :) Had a great weekend! I hope y...
- Added a poll about guessing Austin's weight to the...
- Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head ...
- We had a bit of a scare last night. I started havi...
- Baby Shower # 2 with Andy's family went well yeste...
- Interview went really well yesterday at Community ...
- OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my ...
- My unemployment extension was approved. Whew! I've...
- No call today from Lutheran's ER nurse manager so ...
- Thank you for your continued prayers on my job sea...
- Community North Hospital (just off of exit 1 in In...
- I had an interview today with Lutheran Hospitals E...
- We ordered our dresser/changing table combo unit t...
- Had our 3D ultrasound this morning! Austin was asl...
- I had a fabulous time at my baby shower yesterday!...
- No call yet from the OB office so it might be safe...
- Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass ...
- 28 weeks today...start of my 7th month of pregnanc...
- Happy October Everyone! :) Have a great weekend!
-
▼
October
(19)



1 comment:
I'll be praying for you guys! Keep us updated!!
Post a Comment