Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Interview went really well yesterday at Community North in Indy. Took me an hour and 45 minutes to get there. I should know early next week I think. :)

Our dresser/changing table combo unit finally got delivered to Babies R Us yesterday so Andy & I picked it up after dinner last night. We also put it together!!! Andy did 90% of the work but I helped by reading the directions and handing him the screws! The lady at the store told us that it came pre-assembled when we ordered it. She must have either been high on something or thinking of another dresser because it was NOT pre-assembled. LOL! But we had fun putting it together.  :) Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background