OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my 28 week lab draws. My glucose was 115 so I did indeed pass the Glucose Tolerance Test...the cutoff is 140 he said. My hemoglobin from that lab draw was 11 so I don't need to take iron pills. Yay! And of course my syphillis test came back negative.
Austin's heart rate was 138 today. :) He is head down laying on his left side with his butt near the top of my uterus and his legs & feet resting on my right side. Crazy how well the doctor can tell a babys position while you are laying on the exam table! But he still has plenty of room to become breech or transverse (side-lying) if he feels like it according to the Dr.! I'm up 15.5 pounds from my prepregnancy weight...might start taking my shoes off before they weigh me! lol But then again...you are supposed to gain more near the end since that is when the baby gains the most of his/her weight.
Next appt is November 4th. :) Every other week appts in November and then every week in December til he is born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- 32 weeks today! :) Had a great weekend! I hope y...
- Added a poll about guessing Austin's weight to the...
- Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head ...
- We had a bit of a scare last night. I started havi...
- Baby Shower # 2 with Andy's family went well yeste...
- Interview went really well yesterday at Community ...
- OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my ...
- My unemployment extension was approved. Whew! I've...
- No call today from Lutheran's ER nurse manager so ...
- Thank you for your continued prayers on my job sea...
- Community North Hospital (just off of exit 1 in In...
- I had an interview today with Lutheran Hospitals E...
- We ordered our dresser/changing table combo unit t...
- Had our 3D ultrasound this morning! Austin was asl...
- I had a fabulous time at my baby shower yesterday!...
- No call yet from the OB office so it might be safe...
- Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass ...
- 28 weeks today...start of my 7th month of pregnanc...
- Happy October Everyone! :) Have a great weekend!
-
▼
October
(19)



1 comment:
Glad to hear everything looks good...can't wait to meet your little guy!
Post a Comment