Thank you for your continued prayers on my job search.
Please continue to pray that I either am offered a job very soon or that my unemployment extension is granted. I filed for the extension this weekend and it could take up to 21 days before a decision is decided upon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- 32 weeks today! :) Had a great weekend! I hope y...
- Added a poll about guessing Austin's weight to the...
- Nothing very significant to report. Austin's head ...
- We had a bit of a scare last night. I started havi...
- Baby Shower # 2 with Andy's family went well yeste...
- Interview went really well yesterday at Community ...
- OB appt went well. Got to hear my results from my ...
- My unemployment extension was approved. Whew! I've...
- No call today from Lutheran's ER nurse manager so ...
- Thank you for your continued prayers on my job sea...
- Community North Hospital (just off of exit 1 in In...
- I had an interview today with Lutheran Hospitals E...
- We ordered our dresser/changing table combo unit t...
- Had our 3D ultrasound this morning! Austin was asl...
- I had a fabulous time at my baby shower yesterday!...
- No call yet from the OB office so it might be safe...
- Got my 28 week labs drawn today. Hope that I pass ...
- 28 weeks today...start of my 7th month of pregnanc...
- Happy October Everyone! :) Have a great weekend!
-
▼
October
(19)



No comments:
Post a Comment