All done with the semester now!! :) Graduation is in 2 weeks! Crazy! I really wish it wasn't on Mothers day but oh well.
I passed my glucose tolerance test. :) My number was 116 and the range for our OB office is 70-139 so I was in the middle! Yay for that!
I had an interview with St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Mishawaka, IN this past Thursday. It went well. There are 2 positions open..part time (2 24hr shifts a week) or full time (5 24hr shifts in 2 weeks). The hours are technically 3pm-7am but you have to be on call from 7am-3pm prior to your shift & since I live more than 30 minutes away I would just have to stay at the hospital (and get paid a few $/hr for on being on call) for those 8hrs prior to the shift. It took a bit longer (1hr 45min) to get there than I thought it would since most of the drive is not on the highway (or at least the way I went wasn't!). They are interviewing someone else tomorrow (not sure how many they interviewed prior to me) so hopefully I should know either way by the end of next week.
Still hoping Ball Memorial works out...it would be perfect...going to email one of the Neonatalogists tomorrow to see if she's heard anything from the higher up guy.
Austin & I did a little shopping this afternoon since Andy is at a baseball game with a friend. We got the changing pad, changing pad cover and the curtain rod (the one in there is ugly & the wrong color!) for Mason's room. :) Getting closer to crossing stuff of the list. Found a diaper genie for $5 at a Mom2Mom sale yesterday! Still need: curtain, lamp/light, decorative light switch cover, & nightlight. We only have a small lamp on the desk in there since we don't spend a lot of time in that room at the moment.
75 days...or less til his arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
April
(7)
- All done with the semester now!! :) Graduation is ...
- OB appt today went well. :) Got a lot accomplished...
- Happy (belated) 16mts to Austin Jacob! :) He is g...
- This past week felt never ending. Long clinical da...
- OB appt this afternoon went well. Mason's heartrat...
- Survey time! Keep meaning to do this! haha! •How ...
- Happy April! Fast week! 3 more weeks of clinical!...
-
▼
April
(7)



No comments:
Post a Comment