This past week felt never ending. Long clinical days for all 3 days. Then, of course, today flew by! Went out to breakfast with my parents then we went to a church childrens resale. They got 3 toys for their house while I got a good amount of clothes for Austin & Mason! :) Later this afternoon we also got Mason's dresser!! It shipped to the store a few days before its expected arrival date. :) It's not put together yet....maybe tomorrow? Can't wait since I want to put all the clothes/socks/blankets/etc away. I got his hamper and the basket that holds the diapers/wipes for the dresser earlier this week with a babies r us coupon that was about to expire. :)
This coming week is my last week of clinicals! Very excited to be done with this semester later this month and graduate next month. :) I have a few interviews coming up....really hope I get offered a job somewhere soon. I know I won't be able to start right away since credentialing takes a couple months but still!!
Andy got a promotion at work this week!!! :) He will start training to be their branch's loan officer very soon!! This is awesome news and something he's been wanting for awhile!
I am on the lookout for a cute short sleeved Big Brother shirt for Austin...we have a long sleeved one that he's been wearing. I've seen a few but they look silly/have weird graphics on them...any ideas? Also why does all the toddler boy stuff have to imply that boys are messy, monsters, or troublemakers? Annoying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
April
(7)
- All done with the semester now!! :) Graduation is ...
- OB appt today went well. :) Got a lot accomplished...
- Happy (belated) 16mts to Austin Jacob! :) He is g...
- This past week felt never ending. Long clinical da...
- OB appt this afternoon went well. Mason's heartrat...
- Survey time! Keep meaning to do this! haha! •How ...
- Happy April! Fast week! 3 more weeks of clinical!...
-
▼
April
(7)



2 comments:
The children's place has some cute big brother short sleeve tees :) Carter's or kohls may have some too...I just shop online
I agree...shopping online is getting easier & easier..theres also more to choose from!
Post a Comment