Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

OB appt today went well. :) Got a lot accomplished haha! Had to drink the glucola for the GTT, got my Rhogam shot, had my regular appt with Dr. L then got my labs drawn for the gtt, hemoglobin and the serology testing. Should have all the results tomorrow they said. Lab lady commented on how well behaved Austin was. :) Such a good boy! We were there from 2-3:20pm for all that stuff!

Mason is now head down!! Woohoo! I asked Dr. L if he could feel my belly while I was laying down and tell me his positioning. :) Heart rate was 140 and I am measuring about a week behind. Having more "pelvic pressure" the last few days and he thinks that Mason must have recently flipped and is now starting to settle into position. Guess you drop faster with the second (and subsequent) babies than you do with the first since your stomach muscles are already stretched out. Nice to know since I don't like this pressure feeling....feels too early on for it to start. I go back in 2 weeks and we will also be doing our 3D ultrasound in 2 weeks ...hope my anterior placenta doesn't interfere too much like it did with Austin! Set to have a weight/growth ultrasound at 36 weeks to see how big Mason is...Dr thinks he'll be bigger than Austin just by exam...but who really knows!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background