Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Survey time! Keep meaning to do this! haha!

•How far along?: 26 weeks!

•Total weight gain: 10 lbs...according to my scale..I go back to the OB on Monday

•Maternity clothes?: oh yes!

•Stretch marks?: nope

•Sleep: fairly good most nights...up to pee at least once

•Best moment this week: less contractions this week than last week :)

•Miss Anything?: nope

•Movement: lots :) he loves to hear Austin and his daddy...also moves a lot when he hears the other babies crying in the NICU (we've got some term drug withdrawal screamers in there right now!)

•Food cravings: not really...a couple weeks ago..I really wanted a hot dog ..weird...so I got my "fix" at Dairy Queen...only place that I could think of that would have a grilled one haha

•Food aversions: nope

•Gender: Boy!

•Labor Signs: not presently...hopefully it stays that way

•Symptoms: nothing unusal...heartburn is pretty bad in the evening

•Belly Button in or out? Out/flat

•Wedding rings on or off? On :)

•Looking forward to: OB appt on Monday :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background