OB appt this afternoon went well. Mason's heartrate was 134. :) Austin loves listening to it! Told Dr. L about my contractions that I've been having off and on the last 2 weeks so he's going to see me again in 2 weeks instead of 4wks (would have went to every 2 wks soon anyways since I'm almost to 3rd tri). Gave me the talk about staying hydrated and limiting my activity when I start feeling them. 4 contractions an hour is my limit...which I know...but sometimes feel like maybe I'm overreacting or whatnot. I'll be doing my 28 weeks labs and getting my Rhogam shot near the end of the month...prolly can't do both my labs and my appt in the same day with Austin & his short attention span! haha! Ultrasound at 36 weeks to check Mason's weight since Austin was a big baby. Can't decide if we are doing the 3D ultrasound or not this time around...I have a anterior placenta (same as with austin) so it will make pictures difficult most likely.
Finally went ahead and ordered the dresser/changing table combo since Target continues to have it out of stock in their stores (all 3 in Fort Wayne!)....and online. So we ordered it from Wal-Mart...same dresser & same price (but they don't carry dressers in the store?!). We did the free shipping to the store and it should arrive there next week! Feel behind on getting stuff ready since Austins furniture was all set up at this point in his pregnancy. Oh well, it'll all work out. :)
2 more weeks of clinical and one more lecture day where we have to present our 2 projects! Should be a good learning, review day since the one project involves each of us doing a presentation on a subject we are weak in. I'm doing the 4 most common congenital heart defects since the heart/cardiac is usually my harder body system.
I will most likely be having an interview next week in Kalamazoo for a NNP position at Bronson Methodist (the director is out of town this week but wants to do an interview soon). The recruiter that I am working with has been working out fairly well...he is the one who is helping set up this interview. Really still holding out for a weekend position at Ball Memorial. The neo that is the director over the unit said he needs to talk to the director of doctors to see what the details are and where I stand in the process. Haven't heard anything else from the other hospitals that I've applied to.
Sorry for the super long post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
April
(7)
- All done with the semester now!! :) Graduation is ...
- OB appt today went well. :) Got a lot accomplished...
- Happy (belated) 16mts to Austin Jacob! :) He is g...
- This past week felt never ending. Long clinical da...
- OB appt this afternoon went well. Mason's heartrat...
- Survey time! Keep meaning to do this! haha! •How ...
- Happy April! Fast week! 3 more weeks of clinical!...
-
▼
April
(7)



No comments:
Post a Comment