Another fast week!
Austin: Did great all week with being a chatterbox. :) Speech therapy went well yesterday and she said she's hearing more words ...I agree that he is saying new ones & he is also warming up to her so naturally he is a little more chatty when she comes over. Still has moments of shyness and then hiding in the kitchen when he gets overwhelmed. Going to be buying a potty chair Tuesday I think!
Mason: My little jumping bean! :) Still loving the jumperoo. His sleeping is getting better! :) Almost always sleeps til 5am..and sometimes later. His naps are also becoming more consistent for me & mom as well. Andy still has some trouble getting him to nap. His suture line seems a bit more rigid to me so I am looking forward to his 9 month appt later this month so his doc can feel it again as well. Really thinking of asking for a head ultrasound since his fontanel is still open and maybe x-rays? He has a sacral dimple....pretty sure I mentioned that during his NICU updates. Just wondering if maybe it's related? The NP in me says no...but I'm still very new considering all the information/disorders/etc that's out there.
House: Drove by the new house for the weekly picture and the first floor and the garage have been framed. Part of the second floor was framed as well so I'm assuming framing will be finished early this coming week. It's moving fast!! We had a showing on the current house this morning & will likely hear feedback on Monday. We moved around some more stuff (aka hid some more stuff) to attempt to make it look less "cluttered."
Andy's last Tuesday off is this week. :( Liked him having a day off every week but it's short term. One of the other tellers is going on maternity leave after this week so he & the other teller will be getting some of their hours back which he is very happy about haha! He will go back to getting half days on Wednesday when its his turn to work Saturday. So that'll be nice. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment