Mid week update!
First things first haha!! Service line director (fancy name for director I guess?) emailed me Monday asking if I was still interested in interviewing for a NNP position. Um heck yes I am! So I emailed her back and resent her my resume (per her request). She is working on setting up some interview dates with the manager and the physicians. Haven't heard anything since Monday. I've been religiously checking my email. Hoping to hear something today or tomorrow so that I'm not left hanging all weekend. But if I am then so be it....I've waited long enough I can wait a few more days. :)
Austin: Started saying "snow" after the freakish snow storm we had Tuesday evening. Also is stringing together more words to make a phrase. :) "mama read" "dada read" "gogo eat". He's also been telling the Starbucks peeps "bye bye" after I finish giving them my order in the drive thru. Its really cute to hear even though they obviously don't hear him. :)
Mason: Clapping like crazy. :) So cute to watch! Tooth #2 poked its way through this morning (or maybe last night while I was at work?). Slow down big boy!
House: They were planning to finish framing this week and then order the windows and doors to be delivered & installed. Neither of us have really had time to drive over there and look yet this week but we will go Saturday to take pics. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment