Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed my (unplanned) week off! Worked Sunday and then was supposed to work Thursday (had jury duty so I couldnt work ...but then my case was cancelled) & now I'm at work today. It was awesome to have the week off!!! :)
House: This past week they finished framing Monday and then installed the front door, garage door, sliding glass door & all the windows Tuesday. On Wed through Sat they worked on the plumbing, heating and cooling. yay! :) Busy, busy...the HVAC guys were there on Saturday afternoon when we went to take pics.
Current house has had over 200 views online so far but no showings this week/weekend. Next weekend is super busy so of course they will probably be showings haha!
Austin: Did great last Friday with speech & this past Fridays session was cancelled due to his speech therapist being sick. He is saying more words and starting to say more phrases as well. He is very into his remote control car lately...has a hard time making it do what he wants but he loves for Andy or I to chase him with it haha! He is also doing better with being nice to Mason and they have been playing next to each other a lot lately. :) He even brings his stuffed animals over to Mason and has them kiss him on the cheek!
Mason: Tooth #3 is visible but hasn't quite broken through yet and I think I see tooth #4 ...both on top. Lots of biting of his momma right now! He is scooting everywhere on his butt! Last night he was up almost to crawling position but didn't go anywhere so I'm sure that's coming soon. :) Sleep has not been so well at night for him but I think it's his teeth. He tried peaches yesterday & seemed to like them. Going to try sweet potatoes later this week. He has his 9mt appt next Monday & I'm interested to see how big he is!
Have other news but can't share because I'm at work & afraid the nurses might be reading haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
March
(6)
- Sick!! :( Austins sick, Masons sick, I'm sick. We ...
- Lots to update on. Been a bit busy! House: HVAC, ...
- So for those that don't already know...I have a in...
- Lots to talk about haha...very, very much enjoyed ...
- Mid week update! First things first haha!! Servic...
- Another fast week! Austin: Did great all week wit...
-
▼
March
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment